Wednesday, September 29, 2004

trust in being unknown

Alright, so I just found out about this stuff. Seems interesting, and a place I can let go if need be, which I'm sure I will. Considering the nature of how I am, I'm sure this will be well used, as nobody who personally knows me will actually ever see this site, (as far as family goes). I don't spend enough time talking to others to let anyone to get to know me. You know, it's kind of sad. I filled out a survey on forgiveness a couple of weeks ago for extra credit in my education class. It said to relate back to a time when somebody you trust has really hurt you. I couldn't take that part of the survey because I've allowed very few people to get close to me. I've got two people that I really trust (family doesn't count, not that I tell them too much anyway) and one I've talked to twice in the past two years, and the other I haven't talked to in four months, and it'll be another two before I see her again. We're talking about my entire lifetime. Two people. Granted I dated a girl for a year, but really, it was all in fun and nothing got incredibly serious and she never saw anything of the darker side to me. But as you can see, I basically talk to no one, and so this may provide an outlet for me to put whatever I feel like putting. Wished I would have found this earlier though. The past year, I could have let off a lot of steam on this. This past month has been cake compared to before hand. Who knows, you might even see remnants of that. In fact I'm sure you will. So I'm placing my trust in a random place where nobody knows me. The implications are interesting, I must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home