Thursday, June 15, 2006

What are they thinking...

So looks like I'm heading to Minnesota for the fall. Although in preparing things for the fall, I didn't receive some documents to help me register for classes. So I called them up to figure out if they were sent or what do I need to do to register for classes. The response I got, "You have to register in person."

Say what!?! I'm halfway across the U.S. and you expect me to come for a single day to register for classes. I can't do this online or over the phone, it must be in person. It wouldn't be so bad if I could do this right before classes start, but tuition is due on August 1st. Right now I'm registered for 0 credit hours, so my tuition is $0. That means I have to go up there some random date in mid-July, then move up mid-August for school. Boo!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger N.F. said...

I just found out some pretty cruddy stuff about my school, which completely messes up my plan for Fall 2006.

What ever ended up happening with your school?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Trueblat said...

Well, I'm driving up today to register for classes and look for housing, attend the ward, and bring up a couple of things to store for class in the fall. So at least I'm multitasking.

And gas will be about $240 to get there and back.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger tiblittle said...

Why the heck are they stuck in the dark ages? That's ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home