Sunday, October 10, 2004

No motivation and all procrastination

You know, this is one of those times I absolutely don't feel like doing anything. My Teacher Education Program Portfolio is due tommorrow. It's basically my resume and three different essays on music education. I haven't even started on it. I probably won't start on it till tommorrow. Now if you look at all I have to do and the total time... let's see, 3 hours of practicing, 6 hours of classes, 2 hours study, I think slow so about 4 hours on my TEP, another hour of essays for a different class, church activity hour and 1/2. I think that's about it. Since I don't eat lunch or dinner, let's see, an hour to get ready. Start at 6:30, that means if I accomplish all I set out to do, I won't get home till..... midnight. Yeah for college life.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger N.F. said...

Sounds very similar to my life right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home