Friday, December 17, 2004

Werf #13

Well, I just got an e-mail from one of my brothers saying that their next child is due in August. This will bring the list of nieces and nephews(which will hereby be known as werfs) to 13. So who'll be next? Will it be big-n-little sis, my other brother who has yet to produce a werf and has been married for a year? Will my sister at BYU who has absolutely no romantic attraction to guys suddenly find one, get married and have a kid? Will brother who is having werf #13 pump out another before anyone else? Will the two oldest siblings surprise us and end up having more? Will I find the love of my life all of the sudden, get married and have a honeymoon baby that my brother just older than me had? The suspense is killing me. My bet goes to either big-n-little sis(if she's planning more) or brother who's been married for a year. Gotta love werfs.







No... I'm not Mormon at all.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Christie C said...

My former roommate was the oldest of 13 kids. I have an aunt and uncle who are up to... 9? I think. Their van holds 13 or 15 people so they could have more if they wanted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home