Thursday, December 22, 2005

Update

Okay, so I didn't get to the rest of my mission story like I planned, but I had more important priorities and like Leibniz, the computer broke down in our apartment, so my time is much more limited on computer.

I have finally graduated, and I have a longterm subbing job at a middle school set up for the spring, since the teacher is going to have a baby very soon. I'm taking the Praxis, moving, and getting my application to the school system, and hopefully having a chance to talk to the teacher and find out her plans and procedures. In addition to this, I've finally decided what to make my girlfriend for Christmas, and that will take several days. I'm going to live in 5 different places over the next 2 weeks. Gotta love transitions. Busy but good.

Oh, and come January I'll actually be making money (comparitively speaking).

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations on graduation and the prospect of actually earning money :).

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how is the job going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home