Monday, August 28, 2006

Change

I absolutely love change. I may have written about this subject previously, but if not, enjoy. Whenever something new happens in my life, good or bad, I usually tend to enjoy it. Case in point, finding a new place to sleep every night because there is no permanent place to stay. While it's not something I would want to do for an extended period of time, trying it for a few days isn't too much of a problem and is actually somewhat fun. I'm sure it would have worn on me pretty quick, but for the few days that I had to do that, it wasn't bad.

I finally found a more permanent place till I can move into my place on the first, and the great thing about it is that they have a piano in the room where I'm staying as well.

Although I never moved as a kid, I probably would have been the type of kid that would have loved the change and uncertainty associated with moving. I'll never know though, as my parents have lived in the same house for over 27 years.

I love changes in weather good or bad, in fact, I'm relieved that I've already seen rain up here. Okay, I may not be as keen on the storms or hale that passed just South of us, damaging many things, but maybe I would. I'm certain there's a little bit of morbid curiousity that makes me want to jump outside during a halestorm just to see what it feels like.

New program, new people, new places, new experiences, I just gotta say that I do love change.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger N.F. said...

I've done the hail thing--it's not as cool as you might think. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home