Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ahhh... the weather

The weather here is always absurd. Saturday, I drove down to a contra dance with the windows down while wearing a short sleeve shirt. Sunday was about the same. Monday was biking several miles through downpours. Today, I woke to a couple of inches of snow.

In other news, I'm completely exhausted and have gone beyond my limits, and have much further to go. I just crashed through an hour and a half class without so much as waking up. Hopefully Saturday I can relax. I've already got every day filled from 6:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. or later. Yuck.

So a few minutes later after writing about how I hopefully have Saturday to relax. Nope, I just found out all the requirements that teachers are making me do outside of class because they don't offer it normally. So instead of the 17 credit hours I'm currently taking, it unofficially is probably more around 23. So Saturday I get to do an Orff workshop all day. I've got an extra 10 hours of observations, on top of the 25 hours I haven't started yet. Several teaching gigs in Elementary schools that I've lined up personally for my own experience. Wow, I'm going to be lucky to make this semester.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger tiblittle said...

What exactly is a contra dance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home