Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Damage

Here are some results from the past 5 days.

Total hours productive(excluding naps, eating, and breaks) - 60 hours
Most hours in one day(Wed) - 15 1/2
Least hours in one day(Fri) - 9
Total number of hours playing - 23 1/2
Total individual practice(not all tuba) - 11 1/2
Total hours on tuba - 16
Total hours not completed from list - 5 1/2
Number of hours that had to be changed and rescheduled - 8
Classes slept through - 1
Concerts slept through - 1
Extra hours done not on schedule that were productive - 4 1/2

Usually I'm NEVER this organized. I just decided to try it this week to see how things go. All in all, I felt I got a lot more accomplished with my studies and practicing. Although I did spend less hours on practice than normal, but having exactly what I needed to work on helped out a lot on improving more in less time. My worst day still felt like Thursday. I love Monday's unlike Garfield, but Thursday is by far the day I still hate the most, because that's when I really start to slack and my body and mind tells me to quit. All in all a good experience, we'll see if I can actually do this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home