Saturday, October 30, 2004

Unsettled

I have no clue what's up? I just feel very, actually extremely unsettled right now, and I have no idea why. It may just be that I have free time on my hands and I forgot what it feels like, but I don't think that's it. I feel like somethings about to happen. At first I thought it was just a need to do something, and since I had already cleaned the apartment, done laundry, and all other things outside of school, I decided I just felt the need to go practice. So I head in and start my warm-up, I can't concentrate at all on what I'm doing, and didn't feel motivated to practice, so I finished a brief warmup just to keep up. I tried reading through May's Ensign talk by Elder Nelson as I'm giving a devotional on it in institute next week. I couldn't keep my thoughts on that either. So after a brief read of it, I just kept feeling weirder and weirder. I figure some food will take my mind of, so I go by ice cream and rootbeer to bring home and share with my brother. As I'm driving home, I still feel this sense of... who knows what. Only more strong. Now I'm at home, my brother is taking a nap, so I put the stuff away, and now here I sit pondering what the heck is up? I don't have a clue. It's really annoying as I never felt like this before, at least that I remember. I feel I should be doing something, yet I don't know what. Something urgent. Maybe I'll figure it out, or it will pass, or something, I just hope whatever it is it passes quickly. Aaarrgghhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home