Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Nothing in particular

I couldn't stand to see that post sitting at the top of the page. It was very unlike me and very contradictory to my nature. I am a firm believer in the phrase, "Those who laugh at themselves never cease to be amused." So I laugh about me being a big time band geek and make fun of myself and allow others to make fun of me too. For some reason it just wasn't happening yesterday.

On other news, I decided to take a graduate level theory class at 8 A.M. in the morning for the fun of it. Eighteenth Century Counterpoint. The teacher is one I never had before and this is my last oppurtunity to have him as a teacher. Very intelligent and KNOWS his stuff. Most other students agree he's a great teacher too.

I'd like to blog more on my philosophies of music, but I'm running on three hours of sleep and really need an afternoon nap before my first lesson.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I understand that - I tend to be a very happy, content person and don't mind joking around about my idosyncracies. But occasionally I just feel frustrated and need to vent. And it tends to be the same people who hear my venting, which makes me worry that they'll get a skewed picture of who I am...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home