Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Stupidity

Man, could I be any more stupid. I'm trying to get my student teaching together, which unfortunately for me, is under the same teacher who likes his tyrannical rule of the classroom. Basically this guy owns me for this semester and next. So in trying to complete everything I need to, plus all the extra, which would have included some overlapping. In fact, he origonally stated that it would count, and now the contradictory bastard is going back on his freakin' word. Everytime I talk to this guy, I continue to lose more and more respect for him. Of course, being the person who avoids any confrontation at all, I just let it all slide. It's a different story when I get back to my office, and start wailing on the really hard work table with my fist that never healed fully from when I pounded the floor when I dislocated my shoulder. So now I've got one knuckle that's three times the size it should be. I've got my lesson today, and I'm really too pissed off at the moment to warm-up, so I must blog. This is what I get for being stupid.

Now onto a subject that my sister said I should blog about because she thought it was funny. Speaking of my sister, she did mention she met a couple of board members recently. Anyway, on to the blogging. I'd completely forgotten that women actually think about all the different aspects of dating, while I(and most other guys) tend to think it's dating or it isn't. So it was a complete surprise for me when This Girl asks, "What are we?" Ahhh... yes... the dtr, as you call it out there. I was just totally clueless by what she even meant. I just know that we're dating, I'm enjoying it, and I'm getting to know her even better. I never really developed any thoughts beyond that as far as describing what we are, while she had thought about that aspect. Wow, I almost feel like any classic situation where the guys really don't think about it, while all the girls get together and discuss in great detail every little thing that happens. The whole thing was just so typical. At least now, I've got a better understanding of what's going on in girl terms. Although I'm probably touching the tip of the iceberg on this one.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger tiblittle said...

Ha! Recognition is the first step.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home