Monday, October 25, 2004

Voting?

I think I've got some weird political gene in me. Not a single person in my family has a political bone in their body. I can understand the importance of taking any type of role in voting and making sure that our politicians hear what we have to say. I just can't bring myself to really care. I think of all the excuses on why I don't. Do I not know where to start? I don't think that's it. Enough people of the board have asked that, that I could get a good idea. Do I feel uncomfortable with it? To a degree, since I'm completely unfamiliar with it. I've been so bad, that a couple of years ago, I couldn't have told you who the president was, let alone the local people. Do I not have the time? To a degree. But how much time would it take? It's obviously not something that's a priority in my life. Yet I can't seem to make myself care enough to change that. Maybe someday I will change that, but I seriously doubt in time for the elections, which by the way, I couldn't tell you when they are. Oh well, only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home