Tuesday, April 12, 2005

lol

I'm not sure how many of you play any type of multiplayer online games. I've happen to play on a couple of them, and I currently play one a little more than I should. The thing that drive me nuts though, is the abuse of the title of this entry. The ocasional lol isn't that bad, but lately any time I play, lol seems to be used more as a period than as an expression. I know I use this phrase, but I only use it when I actually do laugh, otherwise I just don't respond. I think it's the funniest thing when people actually finish whatever they're with the phrase lol, lol. I know it's a little harder to read into how people actually feel when just reading their words, but still, lol. I also guess it doesn't help that the major population for these games are probably middle school and high school boys, lol. Oh well, there's my mini pet peave for procrastination time, lol. Is it getting annoying yet, lol. I guess I could go into a lot more of the idiosyncrasies of the gaming world as well, but this one seems to bother me the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home