Thursday, April 14, 2005

Warning: Don't Try This Without Sleep

I found out something you really shouldn't do on half an hour of sleep. You should not create fliers to hang up about your senior recital. I printed off a basic page with the information, then I needed to find something to one-up the last senior tuba recital, who incorporated a lot of pictures and edited tubas into them, so Chewbacca's holding a tuba, you get the idea.

Well, I decided I would draw and write all of my pictures/comments as a five year old. To accomplish this I misspelled words, got letters backward, and drew all pictures and words left-handed. Too bad I can't show you them, but I'll at least give you a decription.

1. (picture of Godzilla crushing cars/people, etc) "I want to be Godzilla when I grow up"

2. (picture of sheep with sousaphone) "Don't oppress sheep. They can play tuba too."

3. (picture of an unsuccessfull tuba snake)

#3 is a marching band tradition where after the halftime show, the tuba players follow the leader at a full sprint no matter where they go. Let's just say we've had people fall before.

4. (picture of me holding my left arm completely disconnected from my socket) "If you see me like this, don't worry, I would actually be doing quite well."

5. (picture of my family, drawn as stick figures) "This is my daddy, and my mommy, and brother, and brother, and brother, and brother, and sister, and sister, and sister, and sister, and ME!"

I don't think #5 would be as funny out West, but it's so different here, that they get a kick out of it.

6. (picture of me falling off my bike by hitting a rock on a steep incline) "I love biking. This is me on a ski slope."

7. "Never play with your sister's hair and a remote-control car at the same time. You won't get you car back for a really long time."

and my personal favorite, and I've even gotten laughs from professors

8. "My mommy told me it's not nice to put mice in the microwave"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home